Santa Clara Valley Water District, CA public meetings
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 8 archived Santa Clara Valley Water District, CA public meetings from 2021-01-12 to 2026-08-17 — 8 with a searchable transcript.
Libraries & parks in Santa Clara Valley Water District, CA meetings
1:12:33
Well, for agriculture, the water rate would be the same as that and then I rate within all four zones. And we're projecting the open space credit to provide nearly $13 million.
3:21:43
I'm speaking on behalf of the committee to oppose the the Reservoir expansion project. Our committee is focused on promoting a healthy, regional ecology that supports biodiversity, diversity, and human will be through protecting open space, wildlife, and their habitat.
3:50:32
I think I'd like to do one on the budget, just to see what kind of reaction I get. Maybe go to a community center and invite public and have a discussion on the whole issue of the water district.
1:52:34
So if you add up those two impacts 8.4 million and 8.4 million, the total impact is about $17 million over the next 10 years to do this particular scenario to restore essentially the discretionary portion of the open space credit.