Santa Clara Valley Water District, CA public meetings
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 8 archived Santa Clara Valley Water District, CA public meetings from 2021-01-12 to 2026-08-17 — 8 with a searchable transcript.
Homelessness in Santa Clara Valley Water District, CA meetings
3:42:59
And we've seen some occurrences that are occurring with local flooding caused by the amount of rainfall that we've received, and also the catastrophe that we saw in the Pajaro River region of Watsonville and Pajaro, the community of Pajaro, over 2,000 people are homeless…
2:28:04
So I think it'd be valuable to take another look at that act and maybe we can be the first water district to interpret our act in a way that obligates us to help the unhoused.
2:54:10
But we have to, I'm sorry, we have to use some fire extinguishers and then we have to like a invoice of votes for about $680. So personally, I believe that if it's homeless and they're not able to do anything, do you think that the pandemic that's fine?