37:58
This item is for consideration of approval of a resolution accepting and intergovernmental agreement from the New Mexico Department of Work for Solutions in the amount of $285,000 with zero cents for affordable housing constituent consistent with Chapter 3.14 of the…
3:49:59
…thonthoe ca con Connect affordable housing project and make sure that we get that project completed as soon as possible because I need this affordable housing.
1:37:37
I hope when we talk about the budget, we do that. And when we talk about affordable housing dollars, I know it helps the bigger cause, but putting everything just into affordable housing doesn't address our neighbors in our…
1:17:22
That project at the time is 161 lots, about now, around about 80% of those lots are now constructed. Subsequent to that in 2020, the mixed use development was approved at the corner, basically down by the Sherwood intersection, and then also going on, around about that time…