53:12
Yes, Mr. Chair, Commission. Yeah, the uh the original plan when I spoke with the with my contact, I forget her name, but she was very excited and we we actually went to to the community center and we voted on what project, you know, they…
1:19:46
I'd like to confirm the mother would be so proud to hear us talk about improvements of the fairgrounds and his absence, and as I do like that you said the playground out there because That thing all week was it never stopped.
2:18:53
Eanotf tm tatome re t counc and thecity. Tfuly, I do thi that the open space is a gem and somewhere to argue that the foothills is a gem and there's other gems to is a m, bu s uldrg t the ope sac in the city so where do we draw the line on that if our process is broken which I'm not saying…
25:34
So, sand volleyball and dog park improvements, phase four of the gardens is one of the better deals of it, not only 800,000, and then for the Pavilion and the Food Track Plaza, that's the big one at 4 million, and then another 1.3 million of miscellaneous improvements…
1:06:13
Watch it. So, yeah. So, we're we're putting a a well at the the Delorn open space, correct? That's correct. And I I think I saw in the budget 77K for that.
1:31:55
That's the total amount. With the building, the playground, everything. Everything. The only thing we'll have to pay for is we're going to do, we do the earthwork.
48:26
But in this request, the applicant is currently proposing 82 lots, which is based on residents and neighborhood association input, and also the guidelines for cluster housing in the North Valley area plan that allow higher density than the existing zoning in exchange for common open space.
1:09:48
I represent the north nine neighborhood association. 210 home owners in an area of a -- east view open space. represent a large group of impacted residents would you permit me to speak for five minutes.