2:35:44
…she was ready to take the leap and she helped formulate and build the curriculum for the NMCc program so she was the first of46 entrepreneurs to go through the six month program but what we found was we needed more basics…
28:24
And just this said in towards you at all, but you'll at tax rate or basically a penalty for and property is what we're voting on today and then to hit the city of Clovis to school district with 10% on top of that.
34:43
We're estimating about $18 million in revenue to the county and school district over the life of the project, 3 million of that's going to be coming up front.
54:05
As far as I heard from people, we had them come to the school board meeting and the sisters who came today, but I would really love student feedback.
1:56:23
Thank you commissioners for your time. My name is Judith Johnson. I live in Farmington, New Mexico. I'm a retired school district uh teacher from Farmington school districts.
3:46:26
And then we're going to get some feedback from the school board meeting in November as to how they'd like to proceed potentially on that development.
5:12:53
…what I've heard, we are closer to getting our satellite backs where we can have these classes with our to getting our satellite back to where we can have these classes with our instructors, I'moacutel of instructors, UNN's curriculum and we can invite and foster more recruitment to those classes.