Regular Commission Meeting
43:13 So in terms of flock, I have some questions about the constitutionality of it. I will tell you that those can't that system, the roadside cameras that you see.Play from 43:13
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 57 archived public meetings from 43 New Mexico governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
55 with a searchable transcript · 3 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning flock cameras, from the most recent New Mexico meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
43:13 So in terms of flock, I have some questions about the constitutionality of it. I will tell you that those can't that system, the roadside cameras that you see.Play from 43:13
9:25 So let me ask you, how many of you go to the gun range? Don't think flock sees that I'm a Jew whose family comes from from Eastern Europe.Play from 9:25
16:25 For those of you who have come here to speak against or to hear comments about the surveillance flock, I would encourage you to go to the city website we heard a very informative discussion from the police department last Tuesday…Play from 16:25
52:07 I am willing to be a liaison for the people of Carl's for a variety of concerns and legal matters. Number one, flock cameras, number two, taxes and the other concerns.Play from 52:07
3:27:05 Ve a h t sayngs isourrain o dru. That's your whole country on flock, or whatever surveillance state that the country is produced. th isourafloc at' you w coury o flk.Play from 3:27:05
2:51:34 I want to let you all know that we have not, at this point, found any direct contact or purchase orders with flock safety. My understanding that apd currently utilizes vigilant solutions for the automatic license plate readers.Play from 2:51:34
Search all 57 New Mexico meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.