3:46:44
…my question today is and I invite you to ask this where is the dispensary tax going Please do that we need to they talk about us andnavajos when it comes to alcoholiclici anyway my relatives I call him I'm glad to hearpresentative…
45:33
Yeah, I think they increased. That is, as we communicated about the changes in 2022 and 2023 to the state's portion. Research also identifies that the cannabis tax had increased.
22:02
The percentage of people reporting binge drinking was 12% and this was the same in 2025. And then both marijuana use and marijuana use while driving slightly increased by 1% from last year, but it still remains lower than 2024.
4:33:55
Went tocirney. mayor has a different opinion than I do on, for example, cannabis. Ent to somebody sen de I knowit works And so I worked with someone else in the city attorney's office because I needed some he city ane h dienhan do o…
3:57:01
Yet the sponsor voted against the guarantee basic income process which is funded by cannabis grt revenue which will be decreasing as a result of the disclusionary on cannabis doors.
2:18:57
So, I'll just briefly say that this resolution adjusts fiscal year 2025 appropriations by Anmoti and m couilor ges.Cocilope}a to e counpe: riefly appropriating $4 million to the marijuana equity and community reinvestment fund under…