14:26
Most importantly, Bon 3 represents an opportunity to bring state resources back to Lee County. The measure does not increase property taxes, yet it provides funding for important higher education infrastructure projects across New Mexico.
2:47:26
Otero County, so it depends on where the properties sell, but they were very appreciative that we did go and talk to them. The assessor had some other documents that he presented to them about property tax division requires.
1:09:13
You can also waive property taxes for up to 30 years for companies. There's a lot of useful. Tools in this plan and I don't think enough rural communities in New Mexico are utilizing this and I'm really excited that.
28:24
And just this said in towards you at all, but you'll at tax rate or basically a penalty for and property is what we're voting on today and then to hit the city of Clovis to school district with 10% on top of that.
2:22:46
A time value of money there is a benefit to the county because you're getting the payments sooner than you would have on a normal property tax.
32:58
It has a regional spending impact as far as visitors, non-residents, contributing to the money that they spend. It's less contract concentrated, broader than property tax fees or utility increases, but there's still a public impact.
2:15
Um there is one that I would like to explain that is in our oil and gas production and equipment in the 16 in non-resident district and it last year it um had a tax rate of uh 22.560 and this year it has no tax rate.
1:38:21
That'll be in conversation. And you send us recordings of this talking about it a little over 25,000 property tax. It's not, it's not towel cane.
2:00:33
I want to emphaze cy This project will be eligible for up to 20 years of property tax abatement on the land building and equipment. ds wil be and the ty's cdiill not be touche Equipment purchase with bond proceeds will be exempt from gross receipts and compensating tax.
45:34
For July 1st, there was about 354 people that were on the PTD list, for me to be transferred to them for auction, and out of that I was down, I reported 129 property tax that were sent out to property tax division for having a 3-year delinquency with the county.
52:52
And the property tax goes up 4% on average a year. That on top of the grt, to me, looking at budgets over the years and I've talked with the county manager about this, it looks as though our budget is stagnant.