City Council Meeting
17:17 Chief, can you talk a little bit about the battery storage and some of those? Yes, sir. So when we talked in May, we gave you kind of a quick overview and I'll revisit that.Play from 17:17
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 775 archived public meetings from 492 Texas governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
748 with a searchable transcript · 111 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning solar & battery storage, from the most recent Texas meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
17:17 Chief, can you talk a little bit about the battery storage and some of those? Yes, sir. So when we talked in May, we gave you kind of a quick overview and I'll revisit that.Play from 17:17
30:07 I will give you a little bit of history. The battery storage facility that is out at uh on Old Hamilton behind the jail, they came and asked for incentives and indictments.Play from 30:07
Search all 775 Texas meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.