21:58
So, can I borrow that for a minute? Thank you. So, my name is Curtis Kums and I am from the Murdoch Auto Group and we are so grateful for our relationship with the Cash County School District and we are so grateful for teachers.
1:52:25
It's one of the alter egos of the Boyer Company was coming in and wanted to get a reason of some property owned by the Kang and school district in order to put some multi-family property, a multi-family project in that particular area.
45:31
MIMO School District is sponsoring a lunch and a lot of means is providing food. So come get some wings. And if anybody is coming, I need you to email me or register so you can count.
5:27
I loved seventh and eighth grade, I taught in provost school district, and I love just having two grades, so they're not that big space between seventh graders and ninth graders.
3:51:16
Well, if we were to say that um put in a sentence stating that standard activities held entirely within the property boundaries of school district activities held entirely within the…
23:11
Um, just another thing it has been done in Utah, this is a post from Jordan School District, just kind of talking about how it's a fun thing and it brings things together.
55:03
That's just years one through 25. When you get to years 26 or 40 and the port has stepped away, that leaves 180 million or 31.5% of that taxing base going directly to the school district.
1:33:14
The comment about the kids, that's going to put Nebo School District in a pickle because that's scary right there. And I I don't know how you solve that, but I guess they'll help us figure it out.
12:19
So last board meeting, you'll recall we discussed that the school teaches at an advanced curriculum and advanced level. So what we're going to talk about today goes right along with that.
2:16:28
School district. Yeah. What's an example? Um example is for example this summer the soccer field was being renovated and so they used our soccer fields in the morning for an hour for it was about eight weeks.
1:20:13
Yeah. uh that I've been to that building for quite a bunch of state school board. So I mean it does have the capacity to host multiple people and I've had school board members out of St.