28:33
But they've done that study. And this was their great follow-up study. So, one of them, when they got down on the fire hazard and everything else, so well, actually, everybody tells them that just wait, they're sitting there on them, all in…
45:42
…that's the wildfire risk in Alpine. So, Alpine C currently sits at I want to say 98 point something percent of cities in this country when it comes to wildfire point something percent of cities in…
44:24
So the other things in place with fire hazard, noise, those are already still in place. like whether we change it so they can have the 10 without having to get it permitted every year.
16:42
I have actually have a question about that. So, is it the intent that like if there's a let's say a wildfire in the area that that this person will go in and actually contact people, make sure that their their like livestock and pets…
2:50:02
Yes. And so we we have 50,000 plus tires sitting there. It is a fire hazard. It's a concern. Yes, I drive by it quite regularly as I go out to visit my parents and I've been shocked at how that thing's just grown over the last year since since since PNC…
1:17:34
Are they looking at macro or micro? Because I would imagine they're thinking more house fire, wildfire for 30 lots, votes, host distance, but when we really talk about what we're talking, what the resident proposed, the whole hillside on fire, and everybody has to leave across that bridge,…