Harrisville City Council Meeting September 8, 2026
4:11:49 Yeah, as of now we do not have anything. And then do we have the uh what are the uh surveillance camera flock?Play from 4:11:49
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 891 archived public meetings from 484 Utah governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
878 with a searchable transcript
Quotes mentioning surveillance cameras, from the most recent Utah meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
4:11:49 Yeah, as of now we do not have anything. And then do we have the uh what are the uh surveillance camera flock?Play from 4:11:49
38:09 I imagine you could share with us that it was unlike citizens on how a flock of Amazon was under show about it more. Yeah, so there's a flock reached out to me, I don't know, six or eight months ago, and I had a couple of meetings with them.Play from 38:09
4:56:25 There will be bills about AI use, there will be bills about data center, there will be bills about HOA's, impact fees, flock cameras, all kinds of land use issues around data centers And maybe even a proposal to allow small lots in all residential zones, which would kind of make zoning in material.Play from 4:56:25
Cache Valley Transit District, UT ·
26:28 I mean, no. The flock cameras are getting massacred. Yeah. I think initially like any technology, I mean, we're talking a decade or more ago then.Play from 26:28
1:44 I'm here with a concern about the flock cameras that are pleth uh proliferating across the city. In the recent Chathri versus United States Supreme Court decision 2 months ago.Play from 1:44
23:43 McCreak resident and business owner in McCreak. But always something more important comes up. So today i will actually support the previous speaker I come to these meetings to bring issues and i agree, flock cameras being an issue,…Play from 23:43
Search all 891 Utah meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.