1:00:40
It was bad enough. That house before was a drug house where they were sheltering homeless people. We had to deal with the rats from all the shelters that were in that backyard and all the activity that was going on.
3:42:00
And so, this way to invite the local community. Um, and then just how many places they own, how many programs they have for the green jobs for women who are homeless to learn a skill.
11:53
That's due mostly to the salary increase because they fall in different periods and cut off times. And then during the month of July, we generated $152,457,000 for the Pamela Acts and homeless fund.
2:54:36
One more question. Sorry Mr. Chair. Have we taken this presentation like on the road um to to show Okay. I would love it. I I mean if we can share this with like the state office of homeless services or or other individuals that to kind of show um the…
16:50
But it really is kind of like the last stop to prevent these veteran, these folks from becoming homeless Right. I'm sorry. And did you say that housing Connect is helping to relocate some of the existing residents or they already did that,…
26:09
So this is money that's come from a from a donor And so, funding like this was used to help those residents so that they could find a place to live and move without ending up homeless.
12:13
Oh, boy, if I know this left homeless, you'd be up today. Do you hear it? He's got it again. And I guess I don't know. It sounds like I'm arguing to protect the contractor here.