Smithfield City, Utah City Council Meeting, Wed, September 9, 2026
1:26:36 That's been fantastic. It's over in your neighborhood. Yeah, it's it's my neighborhood now. Uh Justin, I met today with Autumn from the Cash Water District.Play from 1:26:36
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 891 archived public meetings from 484 Utah governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
878 with a searchable transcript
Quotes mentioning water supply, from the most recent Utah meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
1:26:36 That's been fantastic. It's over in your neighborhood. Yeah, it's it's my neighborhood now. Uh Justin, I met today with Autumn from the Cash Water District.Play from 1:26:36
38:23 …it because if we encourage them to get the property tax break, then that reduces the amount of property tax we get and we get less in the water rate.Play from 38:23
1:11:29 Yes, like drought conditions or just. Or just just say. Not even bring drought into it. Just say do you? Think individuals should be able to let off fireworks?Play from 1:11:29
Utah Inland Port Authority, UT ·
1:14:05 This isn't an abstract concern for us. The Tuwula Valley groundwater basin was declared over-appropriated and closed to new appropriations by the state of Utah back in 1996.Play from 1:14:05
13:05 And in this particular time right now, I think with the drought and everything, I think the water is a big problem with everybody how we only need to work together to resolve this issue because it basically affects all of us.Play from 13:05
2:02:35 So it wouldn't be that smaller or 600 square ft. But uh I mean I look at building but again groundwater I mean that's that but we would require them to do a geotech.Play from 2:02:35
29:49 …we've seen changes in how storm water is being handled we've seen more intense fluctuations between periods of drought versus periods of intense rainfall so how are we managed.Play from 29:49
Bona Vista Water Improvement District, UT ·
15:48 …we've had, obviously discussions with that, and his staff, if you've had some discussions with the Warren West foreign water district, and then through the had some discussions about the potentials of creating a new water district for this property given in size,…Play from 15:48
Orem, UT ·
3:39:26 Um, the water district, um, we're still paying school bonds. I mean, I support education. That's great. But it's a big chunk. I mean, there there's really been some multiple inflation, insurance, auto insurance.Play from 3:39:26
1:20:45 Just in general questions. Um, I did look up all the plants and I appreciate that they are all drought resistant. I look up all the plants and I appreciate that they are all drought resistant.Play from 1:20:45
1:05:59 They finally did it, so that now we have positive drainage from the east side, taking all the groundwater down to our storm water system finally.Play from 1:05:59
1:22:38 I went to the quarterly water district meeting today. It was good information. We still have strong water in our reservoirs. They're still quite full, which is really good after two years of poor winters, but it's gonna start looking…Play from 1:22:38
Search all 891 Utah meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.