1:02:40
No, I I don't In my opinion, no. I think if we're going to do it, we should do it right. Yeah, I'd say maybe we can make the point that this these restrooms are going to be used for all year long because it's going to be placed right next to the playground and…
1:50:18
Meet that setback. But yeah, you can't. you have to stay, but kind of the idea that, you know, building your entire lot within the setbacks, you want to kind of still maintain some um some open space, I guess, right?
42:14
Bouldering garden at Spring Lane Park, which would be included in the playground area. If we were awarded this grant, there would be a 20% match.
34:39
We started talking about what we would want in the park if we could improve it. At first, we were thinking about a better playground, more shade, water and places to sit.
42:44
Forward one, please. All right. Uh, I think someone had a question on the the park improvements. This was included in your packet. Um, so for instance, this area here would have the playground, a pavilion, uh, open space, etc.
13:33
Isn't it um five aces? It's not rural estates. Well, that's a zone. Okay. What we in our plan call it is open space open space slashlimited development.
3:11:00
The cost that they're giving us does account for that. there might be opportunities for betterments or trails or any other open space we might be interested in, but also we might need to invest more into the drainage infrastructure uh on the west side of…
1:19:30
So essentially, that would be closed, but would provide a second point of access for emergency services if necessary. So when this was presented in draft form to the Council for discussion, there was some feedback as far as open space and additional parking.
4:35:54
Number six, why do we need more? We're currently rebuilding out the canyon. we have a higher percentage of open space, parks and trails per population than any other municipality in the county and the need for more has not been demonstrated or articulated clearly to the…
2:15:44
While he's looking at that piece, I one thing that I we brought up in the work meeting as well and that I was concerned with is that, you know, if we set the standards for a percentage of open space, what would prevent them after the…