8:24
And you know, if Mike is willing, so as we were gathering after the meeting was over, I'm adding was there in Sarah, York and myself and we were talking about the next budget meeting that we're going to have.
20:59
Sorry, Rod. Can you speak up just a bit? Yep. Um, you know, I think the moderate's a good aspiration. Um, we need to obviously we need to do more than a baseline, but we need to be realistic about what we can accomplish.
1:30:26
Um so, Oh yeah, JP is on. Um, at our last police committee meeting, JP called to our attention that there was a thing that needed to be fixed due to state law um about the the speed limit in front of the school on Post Road, which we have 25.
46:37
Based on that review, the town of Bristol Fire Department finds that the proposed emergency access road as fixed on the attached site plan are acceptable for fire apparatus access and operational use.
31:16
…the person knows or reasonably shouldn't know the ch the children congregate. This was to uh address issues or potential safety concerns of uh drug paraphernalia being or children being exposed uh to drug paraphernalia.
1:20:46
Hey, thank you, Jen. So, we need to we're just talking you guys work during the day if we're going to have an all day budget session which you know I'm in advance enough I can make right.
51:24
I made an announcement neighborhood connections today when I was there for whoever was at the lunchon. Um and I talked it up there, but um you know, maybe they have maybe they have a whole mailing list that they could put out.
34:54
Yeah. As is interest to our local cannabis commission. Yeah. Um, what if we are have you heard anything coming out of Montpielar that would change or contemplates changing the relationship between the local cannabis control…
17:48
I what's the best way to go about Personally, I wouldn't necessarily care how we move forward, but I really think the priority should be affordable housing.
1:18:14
Many many years ago. But the neighborhood, we have a very tight neighborhood. same situation where I am. Yeah. Neighborhood and I think we can add it to our Yeah, I can I can discuss this in my manager reports after this if you want.
29:05
Having an opinion on a public policy issue is not evidence of a conflict. In many cases, as in the case of the short-term rental ordinance, petitions are brought for the purpose of reversing or undoing an action taken by the select…
1:17:57
So uh the towns will be approached more about having more social events because it is a great way to bring the community together and then also you know support the bridges and we should you know really focus on trying to um…