Planning Commission on 2026-09-09 6:00 PM
1:37:02 Another direction to City Attorney and City Manager, I guess, to draft an ALPR ordinance. We already passed the resolution to cancel the contract and take down the flock cameras.Play from 1:37:02
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 239 archived public meetings from 145 Virginia governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
231 with a searchable transcript · 8 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning flock cameras, from the most recent Virginia meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
1:37:02 Another direction to City Attorney and City Manager, I guess, to draft an ALPR ordinance. We already passed the resolution to cancel the contract and take down the flock cameras.Play from 1:37:02
14:34 Travis Story, 114 Skater's Good. Um you all have Well, first thank you for the vote on Flock last week or last time. You know, my stance on Flock and I'm very anti-surveillance.Play from 14:34
1:20:35 I would suggest that perhaps you try to entice a flock camera manufacturing facility to move in. You would probably have as good as luck as you do with data centers.Play from 1:20:35
6:19:01 I'm calling on this board to require the prince william county police department to remove all flock cameras and prohibit the use of such cameras in the future.Play from 6:19:01
4:02:17 I have no idea what zone I'm in. I was riding my a bike tonight and I saw the bunch of cars outside. I came to complain about flock cameras.Play from 4:02:17
5:37:12 That's because the country is really run by psychopath who hate us. Most of these psychopaths are transhumanists who want the majority of the population controlled like sheep or worse And they laughingly throw it right in the fate in our faces with names like flock and palentere.Play from 5:37:12
6:54 We also expanded our network of flock safety cameras, installing them at strategic entrances and exits to the town. We did expand that flock network.Play from 6:54
34:13 …thank you, sir. Yep. Uh, mr. Cha, mr. Chairman, members board mr. Mass mcgill, I come before you today, uh, on behalf of sheriff adams, uh, on this particular matter to talk about, uh, the flock, uh, license plate recognition cameras that we have throughout the…Play from 34:13
Search all 239 Virginia meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.