25:07
So whereas the per personal property tax relief act of 1998 Virginia code 58-1 3523 extra session has been substantially modified by the enactment of chapter one of the exit assembly 2004 special session 1 Senate bill 5005 and…
1:33:35
We may not ever have a case that comes before us again like that, but I think it's a worthwhile thing to consider Thank you. I appreciate that Okay, I was doing my city report a couple more things personal property tax relief…
34:28
I know in this case, it's coming from golf course. But just to equate it in our minds, if it was coming from tax rate, that's about a penny on the tax rate and maintenance.
1:45:54
Next is an ordinance to amend Louisa County Chapter 70 Taxation Article 8, exemptions from property tax for non-profit section 70-232, the Fluvanta Louisa Housing Foundation.
31:03
First, we need to be realistic about the financial commitment being discussed. A 1% sales tax is being presented as an alternative to a 15 cent property tax increase, but it does not guarantee that property taxes will not be increased…
46:39
The deadline for the required reporting would be before the tax due date to ensure compliance is met prior to disbursing disbursement of the incentive payment From a budgetary perspective, face two would increase future real property tax revenues.
1:41:45
Just recently, the Supreme Court of the United States has agreed to hear a case on property taxes. Are they constitutional quirks gentlemen and ladies, this is just the beginning of what is going to happen with this vicious cycle.
1:03:11
Thank you for that answer. Appreciate it. Thank you. Mr. Tadlock, what basically not I see the treasur what would be the increase in revenue this year on the new tax rate approximately?
2:00:40
So you may recall when we went through the budget discussion uh this tax rate of 50 cent that was actually higher than the original recommendation by staff.
22:17
To me, it's not an unreasonable request because the reality is $29 a year versus $29 plus every month for utilities, water, trash, um, electricity, um, property taxes.
1:18:12
I would say that translation into how it impacts those rents, I would look to Stacy to comment on that. But you are correct. When we looked at the five, what the impact of that property and its assessed value over the face.
1:54:50
And it allows for the administrative approval of development and construction of affordable housing on land owned by property tax exempt religious organizations or certain other types of organizations, there's a significant amount of criteria…