1:09:00
They are our state body of knowledge when it comes to transportation and following best practice. That's why we had this update in the first place, is to keep us at the cutting edge of traffic calming and pedestrian safety.
39:22
Are outweighing the speed limit So I do confess that it's a natural thing that people do. I think that having people speed down at 50 and 55 miles an hour, if they're not slowed by the gravel and dust and dirt is going to greatly change an impact and the ability…
28:32
We've received multiple complaints for speeds along this segment of Janesville Road and over the years we've implemented different traffic calming measures such as speed feedback signs, additional signage and even have reconfigured Janesville road a little over a decade…
16:07
I got an email just recently I think they're prepping for being able to reopen that very soon out here on Route 90 and how that's under construction with the completion date of next summer, June of 27, the Thompson Drive, Stanley Street Roundabout…
32:24
So, this is basically pedestrians would be crossing, there's a curb ramp here, the pedestrians would be crossing the bike lane, they'd have a refuge crossing an 11 foot wide, I'm actually 12 foot wide I believe, crossing for the roadway, they have another break, they look the other…
41:27
…s7: Yeah, I agree, I think we should hear it because if I understand this right, we're talking about 15ft long and four feet wide, honest to goodness 60ft² of pavement versus pedestrian safety.
42:15
So we were assured by one of the VDOT representatives that there would be at least one and probably likely two town hall type meetings where residents can come and learn more about the roundabout projects and speak directly to VDOT representatives.
3:50
And next up we have on old business and update on the Route 522 and Route 20 roundabout project in the Unionville area. Allison Simpson, our acting director of development services.
3:04:23
Willing and in line with What our residents had, have been This is going to be a clearer question or maybe a Dan question, but I don't think I realize the university drive is going to be going down to one lane to accommodate bike lanes.
45:38
We the people presented a petition of 466 signatures to keep the road open with several safety precautions noted to be installed such as stop signs, flashing caution lights, drop bars, and uh at the crosswalk to keep children safe.
1:23:34
…ndldalcl ids ieranselplnguhna uwi As a couple of other examples, things that are in development, green building policy is no longer in development, but we'll be using that as a resource move Fairfax transportation plan is looking at a circulation study for old town, so certainly have significant impacts in that area, but it's also looking at pedestrian safety improvements city wide and so we might take some recommend…