45:20
As a school board, one of our responsibilities is to make informed decisions that are in the best interest of our students, our employees, and our families and the school division as a whole.
3:03:18
Recognizing these challenges, the school board administration, our consulting partner of MGT, and the redistricting steering committee have worked on this project for nearly two years.
4:05:31
Bever County School Board has convened a closed meeting on this date pursuant to an affirmative recorded vote in in accordance with the provisions of the Virginia Freedom of Information Act and where section 2.2-3712D 2-3712D of the…
1:04:54
I'm Diane Jones. I'm from the where district. I'm very happy to come back to a school system that is so far superior to the one that I had to deal with when I first started coming to the school board.
39:15
No, that would not be generally that is So I know in my home school district of Newport News Public Schools, a lot of the 1950s buildings were not Would it also take into account when a building is just not well designed and it…
16:57
Dr. Wallace is giving that I'll go over public comment which is item four on the agenda. Person persons desiring to address the school board regarding educational issues and policies under the purview of the body's authority will…
2:38:13
Yeah In the interest of time, I won't do any transfer station lectures today, but the bus, I think speaking to the timing, I think that man, the whole piece of your too late coming in, and meeting this goes back back to when I was on the school board…
2:05:17
I'm asking for the federal government to investigate this school district board for what they are allowing because it is a civil rights abuse like no other we have seen.
22:18
But the hydroponics is not, although taming up their nose, we're getting it and she's going to help us with curriculum as well, but we're doing it through a company called Fork Farms and they come in and they provide the curriculum, the training, all the materials and supplies…
2:09:13
…and and a lot of what I was going to say has already been said but I will say uh to the school board also and to our board we are definitely public school…
18:32
Uh, by saying thank you, uh, the Cumberland County School Board. I don't know if they're still here. They recognized our area headquarters in Cumberland this last week.
18:50
I move the board to reconvene and to open session and certify that the Gloucester County School Board while enclosed session discussed only public matters lawfully exempted from open meeting requirements, provided in subsection A of section 2.