Planning Commission
2:00:17 It was an Amazon distribution center. While I lived in Connecticut, I worked at a data center. One that I think all of you would have actually said you would be proud to support.Play from 2:00:17
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 239 archived public meetings from 145 Virginia governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
231 with a searchable transcript · 8 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning warehouses & logistics, from the most recent Virginia meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
2:00:17 It was an Amazon distribution center. While I lived in Connecticut, I worked at a data center. One that I think all of you would have actually said you would be proud to support.Play from 2:00:17
2:14:36 …approved we would have a more Once the project is finished we would have to contend with the truck traffic caused by this warehouse back across the street they have refused to honor the proffers they promised five years ago…Play from 2:14:36
50:11 Their very excited to be part of Hanover County in the Richmond community project Overview include 28,000ft² of office and training space with additional space for warehouse use.Play from 50:11
1:35:04 Somebody could come in the industrial park, get a warehouse, and create their own data center today.Play from 1:35:04
1:57:45 Climate atriums are currently permitted under funeral homes in the commercial district county, which is more logical given truck traffic, truck, traffic, necessity, proximity to our urban centers.Play from 1:57:45
45:12 I asked you to add explicit language to prevent a data center from being classified as a warehouse storage or any type of event use.Play from 45:12
37:41 …s11: Yes. Regarding item eight. and I'll just pop over to that slide. The. It's a request for a conditional use permit for a Midi warehouse facility to redevelop the site with a self storage facility with ground floor retail.Play from 37:41
1:07:25 …s11: So, late last year, Golf Solution purchased approximately four acres in corporate land in Business Park to construct a 300 zero square foot warehouse and a light industrial manufacturing facility, which will eventually expand to 150,000 square foot of production growth.Play from 1:07:25
9:11 …warehouse. Yeah, I believe that's the intent. a storage warehouse versus an industrial complex or a factory or associated with a factory like say for example the door plant there on Stony Brook.Play from 9:11
20:35 When an extremely wealthy, institutional actor can support major capital projects, including a multi-million dollar warehouse, it should also be able to meet the basic neighborly duty of clearing and treating sidewalks that affect public safety.Play from 20:35
4:16:59 It's in Vernick. So, they pick it up here and they take it to a mass distribution center. I'm fully in support of that because distribution center.Play from 4:16:59
48:38 …this is in the brooklyn brooklyn district, 9217ft² of office and warehouse space at that facility. The lease will be used by the County's division of fire at a fixed rent of $16,000 during the first year, With an annual escalator.Play from 48:38
Search all 239 Virginia meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.