12:15
We're in September, so we've only received, for instance, one month of sales tax revenue, we just have the July. I will tell you sales tax has been performing very strongly, but that's been pushed again by the data center industry county wide.
1:23:50
Yeah. The SEC hosted a technical conference last December on this question of data center load centers versus new data centers that are in the pipeline that have not yet begun construction because of this issue of retrofitting those…
10:28
You want your grandkids, your nieces, your nephews, your neighbors, you want them having to hear these data centers, deal with the water shortages, the rise of electric bills that we get from.
3:41
I support any measure which increases the burden NTT has to overcome to build a data center in Christiansburg. In fact, I support increasing this burden until it's functionally impossible to overcome.
22:04
Oh, working. Yeah. I mean, the self-example, let's say you have a data center, and they are going to use battery storage to a certain extent for backup.
2:21:36
I think it is something that we have a policy window for right now because the big sexy thing that is going to dominate discourse is about revenue and data centers MMT is the primary local tax source related to data centers.
1:35:20
The examples we were presented of what data centers sound like were misleading. Despite my efforts to look at this issue with an open mind, I still don't know with any certainty that hyperscale data centers can be built in a way that won't negatively…
2:41:22
I want to touch on how important the data center industry is to the principal and county regional economy to provide the infrastructure needed for the digital services residents and residents rely on every day.
25:56
So I had opportunity to speak to one of the House of Delegate representatives there about some bills in the General Assembly and talk to some other people about data centers.
11:29
The other five didn't even mention it. I thought that was a little weird Second, that also use the excuse of moving forward with data centers, not just trade Port Hanover, but data centers because it seemed like it was their job to support the country in defeating China.
56:48
Um the noise and the heat was not there that we were kind of expecting and that we've been told about. Um, no. I'm not excited about a yard full of data centers, but at least we did get to see and if the opportunity arises, I would be willing to go look at some others.
3:43:46
He said, there needs to be publicly available information on data centers, including those that have been proposed. I said, good. I don't like those NDAs.