10/05/26 - Rochester Select Board
11:32 If we have someone on school board that's not really doing what we would consider their job, and also I didn't see that post. I maybe I missed it.Play from 11:32
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 10523 archived public meetings from 6465 governments across all 50 states — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
10001 with a searchable transcript · 420 added in the last 7 days
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.
Quotes mentioning schools, from the most recent meetings nationwide we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
11:32 If we have someone on school board that's not really doing what we would consider their job, and also I didn't see that post. I maybe I missed it.Play from 11:32
10:03 And so this is the fact this is a community form. If you have any questions or ways to coordinate that you have for this for either school district or for GBRD, I would recommend you submit that an email and they would be able to get back to you.Play from 10:03
Chapel Hill-Carrboro Schools, NC ·
1:55:33 I'm not going to choose students that are struggling because there's a guy that only works with struggling kids. Including them looks like involving the students And and everything that our general curriculum students are…Play from 1:55:33
19:16 Funds are included in the city's annual budget. Council discuss the contract at the September 21 work session and express support. I recommend approval item 6.13 resolution approving a school resource officer agreement with independent school district 281 this item approves the school…Play from 19:16
54:49 And also we did just vote both towns and the school board, I think unanimously on creating that additional kind of like mini tricom committee where, you know, two individuals from each body will meet more often, probably maybe monthly.Play from 54:49
Transportation Authority of Marin, CA ·
54:16 So if you went out and took the kids are going back to analog bikes on in that school district. I think because of enforcement and so I think we still are never going to have a clean path to the data and so does that mean one, we don't collect data or two, we only collect data when we have it perfect.Play from 54:16
1:24:45 All right. Awesome. So, Kipp, school board. Budget committee. Yeah. I guess there's a lot of. Legal. Money season. Oh, yeah. A lot of well, not only that, there's a lot of legal changes that happened, uh, at the state level that affect how the town operates and how budgets get created and things.Play from 1:24:45
Stoneham School District, MA ·
1:35:23 Significantly with the prism grant on the back end. So we are very fortunate to have this funding and it has, it has given us lots of opportunities to expand our literacy curriculum.Play from 1:35:23
Yarmouth School Department, ME ·
33:26 And again, at the middle and the high school, they have dedicated advisory teams that have curriculum to be able to support these aspects as well.Play from 33:26
Laguna Beach Unified School District, CA ·
41:59 Sup. This is another superintendent item. school board meeting safety and preparedness preparedness information and discussion.Play from 41:59
1:53:17 You are still the city manager. you still have the responsibility to act when a safety concern is brought to your attention. And as schoolboard president, when that safety concern involves our student at Sunnyside School District, I…Play from 1:53:17
22:18 Those all get combined into an individualized property tax notice that comes out, um, mid. And then every city, county, that school district is required to hold one of these meetings.Play from 22:18