Video, transcripts, and deep links for 10523 archived public meetings from 6465 governments across all 50 states — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
10001 with a searchable transcript · 420 added in the last 7 days
Most watched governments
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.
44:42
…they have to. If it's an affordable housing piece, Virginia housing requires certain amenities to be built, the market itself dictates what a builder will provide for as far as amenities go to sell the units or rent the units.
37:58
This item is for consideration of approval of a resolution accepting and intergovernmental agreement from the New Mexico Department of Work for Solutions in the amount of $285,000 with zero cents for affordable housing constituent consistent with Chapter 3.14 of the…
34:05
So that's the spatial ask, and that's what this layer is meant to represent. and then we also ask normally a qualitative question. Are you, is your project serving any other area or affordable housing, seniors, youth like that,…
15:15
Getting people in and the stability, it just increases the stability around especially affordable housing so much more. And we really appreciate the landlords who participate in that.
1:10:52
As a kid, I lived in affordable housing. My job was in Falmouth, I lived in Yarmouth and I had to drive, I had to figure out a way to get a car.
1:13:32
…- Yes, they do. - So at our last meeting, I'm just looking at the notes 'cause I remember this was discussed. It says, Mr. Sharples noted in order for the density bonus, the commission would need to accept the land.
14:57
It might be worth mentioning that in Monday's select board meeting, there will be discussion around the 79 e RSA 79 E Community Revitalization Incentive Program, which is a tax abatement program which can include affordable housing as part of that, for a limited tax abatement purposes.
18:46
I don't imagine somebody coming to you with a mixed use development proposal and proposing a lot of single family just because the areas that that's identified for.
53:22
Could you give us a page number? page 9. Number d, letter d. I give you 20% housing at least 60% ami for at least 15 years. And then you have affordable housing for residentials 20% for affordable housing, 80% ami for…
52:34
I served on the general plan update on steering committee and I'm an coordinator of citizens responsible planning. I have concerns the land use committee and the subsequent housing element steering committee.
30:22
The key plan which you take away here is that trust your housing trust can support the creation of affordable and attainable housing, which means not just up to 80% or 100%, which is kind of where most of the affordable housing trusts are limited, but up to 250%.
1:15:50
My sense is this right, that if you look at the percentage of students, maybe if you had a floor or West Stockbridge and Stockbridge that said, you know what, we can't control the rate at which you build affordable housing, where there's maybe single moms or kids and, you know, young people and people who work at the businesses.