New Hope City Council 9/28/2026
33:03 Obviously due to the nature of this type of business and low traffic count, the parking demand is usually significantly less than standard warehouse or industrial type uses.Play from 33:03
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 10523 archived public meetings from 6465 governments across all 50 states — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
10001 with a searchable transcript · 420 added in the last 7 days
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.
Quotes mentioning warehouses & logistics, from the most recent meetings nationwide we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
33:03 Obviously due to the nature of this type of business and low traffic count, the parking demand is usually significantly less than standard warehouse or industrial type uses.Play from 33:03
1:02:44 Not right now, but I was anticipating seeing a more official document, like with some warehouses and stuff that we would agree to. I just see the memo and then like the flash vote, are we going to be doing something more official,…Play from 1:02:44
1:27:22 We have pause with a cause in that area with that zone. Is it getting grandfathered in or does it have to apply for another one? You have the storage unit for the warehouses you are saying they can't be there.Play from 1:27:22
1:42:26 So, I will u I'll set up a date and uh send you guys an invite. I think we're about due anyway, aren't we, Chief? I I I believe so, but the parking in the It is covered under the um truck route section.Play from 1:42:26
1:32:54 I don't know what they call the place now, but it's up there on the east side of 65, north of— on the northeast quadrant up there. We don't— it's nowhere on the map, and we know that it's going to be warehouses and buildings and this, that,…Play from 1:32:54
7:20 Obviously, if the site plan scope is just interior retrofitting of a warehouse into residential, there's no landscaping work, we exempt the things that don't apply, but this is the sort of total list.Play from 7:20
2:43:14 Our team specializes in holistic corridor design, seeking to balance safe human scale pedestrian pedestrian environments with the demanding operations and movements of truck traffic.Play from 2:43:14
3:31:09 No, I was I was just going to give that same answer that, you know, in this case where you have a Costco gas station, electric chargers would make more sense closer to the warehouse because you want it.Play from 3:31:09