County Commission - Sept. 22, 2026
3:22:13 I would like to see us in this ordinance, address that issue where if we have to end the lease with flock in order to gain the data ownership, I'd be willing to do that.Play from 3:22:13
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 559 archived public meetings from 250 Florida governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
539 with a searchable transcript · 5 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning flock cameras, from the most recent Florida meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
3:22:13 I would like to see us in this ordinance, address that issue where if we have to end the lease with flock in order to gain the data ownership, I'd be willing to do that.Play from 3:22:13
3:43:58 We're holding ourselves from that they give us. flock. What can we do with them So at this point, I make the motion that we maintain the existing rate.Play from 3:43:58
1:02:09 Levin D, Chairman of the Board, this agenda item seeks board authorization to hear some written notice of none renewal and termination of the flock safety agreement, the flock group ink for the gas and county sheriff's office…Play from 1:02:09
South Florida Water Management District, FL ·
2:19:38 The flock surveillance system can't be allowed in the free state of Florida. Especially when they are targeting individuals who simply attend your meetings and their families.Play from 2:19:38
5:23:07 …responsive to the community, to the people. So, I assure you, we need to be voting So I assure you, we need to be voting to cancel this contract with flock and make it clear…Play from 5:23:07
4:03:43 And so apparently the companies that we're contracting Axon is the name of one. Another one is flock there. But their business model involves collecting data and then aggregating that data and reselling it to 3rd parties I don't want to see…Play from 4:03:43
2:47:44 The flock technology, I'm calling it flock technology and the policies and that kind of thing. And I know Commissioner Nowicki had submitted something, and I was just really going to want to put that on hold until we have the sheriff come in…Play from 2:47:44
4:00:28 This requires vigilant solutions and flock safety Even though the cameras can save kids from kidnappers, for maintaining LPR safety devices the May 2024 legitimate law enforcement purposes but there's general Order ended with a section addressing database…Play from 4:00:28
3:56:53 If we have 10 million for police for flock cameras drone cameras robot dogs and tanks to patrol a neighborhood. I think that we can use those public safety dollars to bring real safety to our streets.Play from 3:56:53
6:49:12 You made a good point about the flock cameras though, I don't know what we are doing with those, that was a very good point and we keep calling them flock cameras, it's a brand like tissues.Play from 6:49:12
13:52 There he is. Okay, sorry Mike, I can't see for some reason out there. Captain Houser is going to give us a quick update on the flock cameras.Play from 13:52
25:28 I guess that's why they say those who can practice law, those who can't become city attorneys. Now I'm going to quickly talk about flock in the red speed cameras.Play from 25:28
Search all 559 Florida meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.