Planning Zoning And Design Board Meeting
50:27 While the existing proposed neighborhood park would remain. Block 8 currently calls for parking garage, office, commercial uses which would be replaced with a grocery store.Play from 50:27
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 559 archived public meetings from 250 Florida governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
539 with a searchable transcript · 5 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning parking, from the most recent Florida meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
50:27 While the existing proposed neighborhood park would remain. Block 8 currently calls for parking garage, office, commercial uses which would be replaced with a grocery store.Play from 50:27
39:22 And that's where in some area instances CRA in a district has an opportunity to do that. So I think this building, you know, probably two years ago was slated to be torn down for a parking garage.Play from 39:22
1:29:38 Then outcomes are. So in the example that I'm showing over there, you actually have your parking garage that is well screened, and then there is good architectural articulation on the ground floor.Play from 1:29:38
16:13 To have reviewed the minimum site development requirements and we have prepared a table for you as you will see in the staff report briefly over that they didn't leave the minimum Austrian parking requirements.Play from 16:13
1:04:09 The two frontal garages are in the zone they are allowed, they are not doing anything that is not allowed but what we see is when people are building these larger homes a lot of times they come to us and they have one parking garage and we…Play from 1:04:09
3:07:24 It was the, um, there was a maintenance yard behind where we had the art incubator, and that least terminated because now there is a parking garage being built there.Play from 3:07:24
12:53 It's like the upper part of the ship is like an above bound parking garage. I'm old enough to know that I sometimes forget what level I parked the car on, but you've never gotten lost in an above ground parking lot.Play from 12:53
2:40:47 The submitted site plan shows 12.73 acres of open space, which equates to approximately 43.63%. The request meets the parking requirements outlined in table 710, so the land development code and the additional parking spaces required for developments exceeding 5 doing and it's…Play from 2:40:47
5:48:46 So it's all about messaging to the businesses. It's a digital age. If people park in a parking garage and they're paying their 2 or $3 for parking, we could pop up a QR code or, or a barcode of some sort that is scannable at a…Play from 5:48:46
1:37:50 Because this has changed and people haven't done anything about parking requirements, we have to do something about that. I worry about liability and more people coming over.Play from 1:37:50
26:29 It certainly could. We would just need to make sure we had direction on what that I know we tabled the issue about the parking garage and everything, but I mean I would be, especially since we're debt free now, I would be in favor of us looking at putting up a parking…Play from 26:29
Search all 559 Florida meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.