3:45
In resolutions, the commission approved an update to the city's local housing assistance plan, adding a manufactured housing strategy to the plan that guides the city's affordable housing funding through 2029.
18:55
That character district really focuses on the Tarpon Avenue frontage. It helps to encourage encourage the mixed use development. It also helps to support the existing downtown businesses.
37:49
It is not an overall fiscal impact change to the county. It is merely just a timing difference between fiscal year to the next, um, however, with the Affordable housing line there, that negative $10 million.
2:13:24
I apologize for if it sounds like a moth track, but this is about Dr. Holmes, this is about his legacy, this is about affordable housing, this is about the church's energy to get the affordable housing projects completed.
1:13:38
I think it's I think that the type of development is going to impact population growth and I keep hearing that people want affordable housing and understandably so and when I look at the numbers that the CRA as you in your…
1:17:57
My name is Lonny Mills. My address is on I'm asking the council to take an important next step in addressing Jacksonville's, affordable housing needs established the fund a local affordable housing Trust fund.
2:12:04
Stop records. Ku got the Flagler station affordable housing there. You also got the housing right next to she's and that, you know, the all within walking distance.
45:48
Yes, that done by hand for the city, to help. It's called You're going increase pressure and affordable housing was is there 3 home, going get had these fees that if you go to best and if you need to know is that so so what's the next…
4:30:10
When a senior must choose between rent and education that is not a budget mistake, that is someone's life. We need immediate assistance while continuing to build long-term affordable housing solutions and I'm proud that with your support we've been…
10:21
And lastly, so we're proposing that this accessory dwelling unit recommend that you all recommend approval to the city commission of the conditional following conditions.
1:21:50
Director gross has personally assisted me in dealing with residents that have been intentionally abused by neighbors that are hosting what is commonly referred to as accessory dwelling units in these short-term rentals.
2:06:32
You are correct for the standpoint of the statute that was passed, known as the liberalical act that does allow for residential development provided that at least 40% of leave is, does qualify for affordable housing?