County Commission - Sept. 22, 2026
7:50:48 We're living this now in the weak county where our density reduction in groundwater resource area and southeastly has been recently demolished, and I mean completely demolished by the…Play from 7:50:48
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 559 archived public meetings from 250 Florida governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
539 with a searchable transcript · 5 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning water supply, from the most recent Florida meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
7:50:48 We're living this now in the weak county where our density reduction in groundwater resource area and southeastly has been recently demolished, and I mean completely demolished by the…Play from 7:50:48
35:17 On this slide, I just want to point out the pink area is the City of Coral Springs Water District. There are four water districts listed here.Play from 35:17
1:16:28 They don't really address groundwater, but I think on a barrier island, I would certainly be concerned about that because, you know, to my knowledge, we don't know exactly where the groundwater table is around Jupiter Island, but typically it's above sea level.Play from 1:16:28
South Florida Water Management District, FL ·
2:15:07 So, we were hiring and grow a mental. Um, the expenditure highlights, uh, the $1 billion in expenditures uh, programmatically. 46 million or 5% is in your water supply planning, science areas.Play from 2:15:07
1:54:46 …recommended action is option one. Introduce ordinance number 26-15 recommended action is option one. Introduce ordinance number 26-0-15 that reflects changes to water and waste water rates, Introduce ordinance number 26-15…Play from 1:54:46
30:19 And those do I have on their wastewater, groundwater, resiliency, development standards. What if one community builds, approves some type of development that actually ends up affecting, I'll just say, storm water in our area.Play from 30:19
2:53:51 So with excuse me Concurrency as well. As I mentioned before. It’s a previously developed site. There are services available that sanitary sewer will be provided by the county potable water by Homosassa, Special Water District and the solid…Play from 2:53:51
1:06:39 In this instance, the fee schedule is being revised, recommended to be revised in three areas. One is what you just did, the sanitary sewer and water rates.Play from 1:06:39
2:05:35 Yeah. Let me provide you a brief real of our current drought and what the future might look like for us transit in the service we provide within the city limits currently, as you MAY know, we had on them and service called…Play from 2:05:35
1:46:50 …we do provide the numbers with projected growth 2 peace river manasota regional water supply right now that water is just kind of like a safety at for the very most part of the year we're able to all the water that we need we have 6.2…Play from 1:46:50
2:16:10 So as I understood the question, the we have certain residents that do not have reclaimed water service to their house yet are still irrigating their lawns, using potable water, and several other municipalities and water companies allow…Play from 2:16:10
3:48:48 You can do that by approving increase. the 6% water and sewer rate By increasing funding for septic to sewer conversions, by increasing the budget for biscayne bay restoration, and especially most pertinent allocating 20 million for the…Play from 3:48:48
Search all 559 Florida meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.