1:06:46
They really don't feel like it is a traffic or pedestrian safety concern. Then they added a couple of conclusions and recommendations to add a raised cross walk between the grocery store and the parking lot, a high visibility cross walk and also…
4:01:13
…contemplated another of excuse me, a number of other areas that it would be a roundabout. Um but the I think the number of other areas that it would be a roundabout.
23:05
A lot of people were exceeding the speed limit on the bay, so we went out there and worked with our law enforcement partners to do an enforcement campaign to get people to slow down and make safer, better choices.
55:02
Um, yeah, I just, you know, I'd like to see the codes of applied um and I do see people I saw some people on the way to this meeting uh riding bicycles um on the there is a little section of bike lane on on uh 98 right there,…
4:37:49
And so back to the traffic calming discussion we had we're recommending a change the comprehensive plan that would allow vertical traffic calming on major roads.
25:44
We are currently coordinating with FD-18, Hernando County secure funding for US-41 in the Lakelands roundabout. Hernando County has indicated they can contribute approximately $1 million which would help expedite this much-needed project in addition efforts continue on the list of Citrus County…
48:30
But our concern is. You have proposed traffic lights there. If you may never put them in, we'd rather have a crosswalk there with these with these hybrid beacons.
26:53
Little roundabout. And then boat ramp. Good job identifying those. , I would like to add -- the road department might have a continuing contract that could -- I don't know about the irrigation.
50:18
…so for instance, we are studying traffic patterns on clearwater beach. And we have done an extensive traffic analysis with the city of clearwater that might result in changes to the clearwater roundabout on the beach to have…
20:09
…what we do have provided for um our professional services related again to the sheriff's office agreement. Um we are looking to do the design requirements for the pedestrian safety improvements for silver springs boulevard which are in our master plan…
2:06:21
And so this is a way for traffic calming. So instead of just a straight shot running right on in, there's a lot of different ways and different techniques that you can use for traffic calming.
53:48
There's every issue down there, absolutely there is. the people are breaking up. All the laws every day. I speed limit speech by people on the sixteenth and seventeenth.