County Commission - Sept. 22, 2026
8:25:52 So it gets me to my point that I would expect there's a fair amount of truck traffic that's delivering all the things that are keeping that place, you know, a float.Play from 8:25:52
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 559 archived public meetings from 250 Florida governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
539 with a searchable transcript · 5 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning warehouses & logistics, from the most recent Florida meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
8:25:52 So it gets me to my point that I would expect there's a fair amount of truck traffic that's delivering all the things that are keeping that place, you know, a float.Play from 8:25:52
21:00 The general fund is about 135 million. Again, that's the fire stations and the court complex. And we have some tdt funds and then we have funds from when we borrowed money for the warehouse when we bought it.Play from 21:00
2:14 Commissioners then approved a zoning change allowing light industrial and wholesale uses at a long-vacant office complex on Bartow Road, opening the door for the property to be marketed as small bay warehouse space.Play from 2:14
12:22 And then that change to commercial general, mostly the same set of uses are permitted. However, Commercial general does permit storage warehouse, which is the reason why the applicant is seeking the change because they would like to…Play from 12:22
21:27 My dad was a fireman's firefighter, and he dedicated his life to serving others. His ultimate, he ultimately gave his life while fighting a warehouse fire, and losing him was something that changed our family forever.Play from 21:27
25:08 Quite a few from utilities we have keegan plants, the water plant trainee. Rachel hernandez inventory warehouse specialist. Actually marino mabry no excuse me told the engineer.Play from 25:08
1:28:25 I think some of you all have toured over there. I know I have, and it is it used to be the warehouse that was back up in there that did many blinds and stuff like that, that employed several people.Play from 1:28:25
4:52:52 I appreciate that and again I just want to make sure it's heard we've had conversation that just had a conversation last night and warehouse arts district.Play from 4:52:52
1:44:36 We need some additional research at. on how these numbers are arrived I also want to point out that in east hillsborough county seems I am also -- since I am also in plant city we have these enormous warehouses that have…Play from 1:44:36
3:21:56 I've not against it because I was here when they were going to put a warehouse here. So that was a large fight and plus, if they're big homes, that makes my own look better.Play from 3:21:56
1:06:07 I believe all of us can agree we don't need any more houses, we don't need any more homes, there are so many vacant homes in florida and warehouses and beige buildings and as I miami born represent resident we don't want any more money going…Play from 1:06:07
29:13 …hi, laney little employee of silver springs vintage warehouse located at 5361 east silver springs boulevard. So, uh, the property is still the event warehouse, but we do business as now as silver springs vintage warehouse and I just wanted to address the…Play from 29:13
Search all 559 Florida meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.