County Commission - Sept. 22, 2026
7:24:03 There is not a need or a demand for a golf course on stable palm road. I never heard of people going homeless or starving because a private golf course was not built.Play from 7:24:03
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 559 archived public meetings from 250 Florida governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
539 with a searchable transcript · 5 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning homelessness, from the most recent Florida meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
7:24:03 There is not a need or a demand for a golf course on stable palm road. I never heard of people going homeless or starving because a private golf course was not built.Play from 7:24:03
2:41:07 The other counties send a lot of their homeless to us instead of helping their own people. Don't turn your back on our residents that can help this city and please replace am a member of the the funds.Play from 2:41:07
30:40 And one of the things is that children are on one hand and seniors are on the other. Seniors are your homeless, your unemployed. Every senior who is over 80, wow dare say, is probably close to being unemployed or wished they…Play from 30:40
19:14 And be prepared for Tuesday. Next item has used as homeless move up front as resolution 2026. 46, which is the regular council meeting schedule turned over to South.Play from 19:14
1:27:21 And their greatest fear was if they find out that I'm homeless and my kids are homeless, I'm going to lose custody of them. So when it comes to the services, that allows an individual to be able to move into a place that has a roof…Play from 1:27:21
3:53:30 You are in bed with it Driscoll you worked on the psta alongside Brad Miller, who said and in violation of the ada that he was going to change the laws and the sun right or so that young black youth in homeless folks get it…Play from 3:53:30
1:41:48 Children should had not -- have to see them fight for basic roofs over their head. Even shelters and advocacy program shelters are full and have weightless and because of the increase of homelessness it continues to rise in miami.Play from 1:41:48
28:29 More importantly, there are some veterans who actually run transitional housing for veterans that I don't know if the county reached out to them, or -- run by -- who was -- waldo wooder actually, who has -- 51 c 3 yet but transitional housing…Play from 28:29
6:10:34 Trends fives item? commissioner gonzalez: I coprime but she is the main sponsor. commissioner bermudez: I'm glad it was cosponsored by commissioner gonzalez because on the other side it's my district, we get encampments so…Play from 6:10:34
1:51:55 I'm a homeowner and a taxpayer. I live in brandon, florida. On yesterday there was three young men that committed a heinous crime by attacking a homeless man, beat him near to death out of boredom.Play from 1:51:55
14:20 And then there's the Federal act, which is the McKinney Vento Act, which is geared towards families and children and has a much broader definition of homelessness.Play from 14:20
10:52 So what it is right now I want you to paint inside and they one of the people that came and those homeless people they did graffiti inside.Play from 10:52
Search all 559 Florida meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.