1:50:54
Um my dad was an educator. He um when I bought my first home u over 30 years ago, I did not have kids, but my dad said that um I told him, you know, this Alpine School District tax was so high.
14:21
David Smith, school board, and I represent the west of the freeway orum and all of Vineyard. Wilson, uh, school board. I represent kind of the Mountain View area and the surrounding elementary board member representing South…
2:58:21
Councilman Kilpac, Councilman Mikum, and Councilwoman Gail, respectfully, I hope that you specifically hear my concerns today. This year, because of declining enrollment, Alpine School District has taken away funding for f two full-time…
51:49
In keeping with the tradition of ORM police being proactive leaders in our profession, the SRO unit has been implementing new ideas for many years, working closely with the Alpine School District and other SRO units across the…
16:54
And so, we've basically taken the whole flight curriculum and brought it to our paramedic program. Since then, there's Well, there are a couple of registered nurses.
29:37
Yeah. The city's portion of your property tax bill is approximately 13 14%. total property tax because the other taxing entities are the school district, the water, the county, the Yeah.