3:39:26
Um, the water district, um, we're still paying school bonds. I mean, I support education. That's great. But it's a big chunk. I mean, there there's really been some multiple inflation, insurance, auto insurance.
2:23:06
For example, it could be land applied for for water reuse. It could be used to augment the the water supply. It could be used to actually develop and put it back into our drinking water system.
3:21:23
We're very fortunate that 40% of our water comes from groundwater sources that include spring water. About 15% of our water annually runs right on the side of we're fortunate to have that good seed source that close to our hand…
2:05:44
It's also drought-proof. Now, drought-proof's uh, kind of a strange term, but there's always going to be a supply of waste water that comes down through our treatment plant, and we will be able to use that when it comes through.