Orem City Council Meeting | 7.28.2026
2:39:35 About a year ago, I came to a city council meeting and expressed concern about crossing 2000 South. Since then, you guys have put in time and effort and getting a crosswalk installed.Play from 2:39:35
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 15 archived Orem, UT public meetings from 2019-09-17 to 2026-08-28 — 15 with a searchable transcript.
City Council (12) · Municipal Building Authority of the City of Orem (1)
Quotes mentioning traffic & street safety. Show all topics.
2:39:35 About a year ago, I came to a city council meeting and expressed concern about crossing 2000 South. Since then, you guys have put in time and effort and getting a crosswalk installed.Play from 2:39:35
1:21:29 I thought it was humor, so I wanted to add captured forever in our meeting our YouTube channel. Forever examples of three stars. I'm going to I'm going the speed limit.Play from 1:21:29
4:20:43 …that UVX station, which is right across the crosswalk. that UVX station, which is right across the crosswalk. which is right across that crosswalk, in my mind, if I was envisioning what would be the absolute worst thing to put right next to a transit stop, it would be a gas station, and I, you know, nothing against Maverick or, you know, I have an electric vehicle, and I, you know, nothing against gas vehicles, we have one as well.Play from 4:20:43
3:04:25 We can figure out the crosswalk and I I know I know we have funding currently for utility boxes that is set aside. So I I not on the arts commission.Play from 3:04:25
43:16 Um uh the new roundabout down on 12th and 4th, the proposed roundabout that turned into not a roundabout up on 16th and 4th, um there is a widening of Center Street between [clears throat] the freeway and Geneva Road.Play from 43:16
Search within Orem, UT meetings → · All Utah governments · All coverage