2:53:49
Um, I've lived in or had my home in ORM for a zillion years and I love ORM. Um, I am concerned about the city um, having given short-term rental um, licenses and is trying to change that.
3:10:09
Many residents believe the goal was to create more affordable housing for people who actually live and work in Orm. Yet, every home that becomes a short-term rental is one less home available for a family, a firsttime home…
58:36
Thank you. Thank you for this opportunity to share my thoughts and opinions. I've written them so they will be concise. Having large homes available through Airbnb has been a huge blessing to my family.
46:55
I think a lot of it speaks to kind of like MU type issues. Like I've last year I've got a few calls from people that they have an Airbnb in the neighborhood, that they have an Airbnb in the neighborhood,…
4:05:58
If you look at the uh the world conditions, imagine if you own a uh a short-term rental and all your income comes from that. And if our economy which is really uh our deficit national deficit what would happen you know to people who who…
6:41:47
If I can add to to Brandon's point of figuring out the revenue source also what we would ideally come back to you as part of the overall short-term rental consideration and long-term uh licensing and permitting enforcement is…