2:01:05
After reading it I spent about two hours Googling information on Flock safety With the large outpouring of public concern about the use of this technology like safety has made the necessary changes to help people feel more comfortable…
2:44:34
Darth Vader. emperor is a fan of flock and we must continue utilizing flock technologies so that we can follow and surveil the rebel scum as they move from playground to playground from playground to poor from poor to gymnasium because we all know…
2:47:19
The moment that courage is needed to actually stop the bad guys that we give them all these tools to go after. Just earlier this week lapd canceled their contract with Flock.
1:08:24
I will I am going to speak directly to the clients and the candidates in a minute but I do want to say this. I do have a lot of concern over I think that's a serious the person that involves flock.
2:02:01
I know that I'm obviously against Flock but the reason why I got you these flowers is because six months ago seven months ago when you initially voted for Flock, if you hadn't done that I wouldn't have started paying attention Seven…
1:40:42
I wanted to give these two are independent budget analysts to Charles Modica because he advised the city council to cut flock from the mayor's budget.