2:01:05
After reading it I spent about two hours Googling information on Flock safety With the large outpouring of public concern about the use of this technology like safety has made the necessary changes to help people feel more comfortable…
2:44:34
Darth Vader. emperor is a fan of flock and we must continue utilizing flock technologies so that we can follow and surveil the rebel scum as they move from playground to playground from playground to poor from poor to gymnasium because we all know…
2:47:19
The moment that courage is needed to actually stop the bad guys that we give them all these tools to go after. Just earlier this week lapd canceled their contract with Flock.
57:13
You did at one point reach out to my office with concerns about the Floc contract and automated license plate readers ,you know and that's not inconsistent with that ability to evaluate a police matter independently.
49:39
The illegal alien is going to help with a rapid deportation because if you have a face facial recognition, if you're illegal alien and you're time not in the database you're has concluded And that concludes public comment on…
2:02:01
I know that I'm obviously against Flock but the reason why I got you these flowers is because six months ago seven months ago when you initially voted for Flock, if you hadn't done that I wouldn't have started paying attention Seven…