5:15:06
Next to Tyler if you can please on mute after Tyler is seven for 99. Hi I live in Park village right and skeeters came in the entirety of my backyard is up against a city owned steep Now that we've had two wildfires in the canyon this…
1:21:52
It wasn't originally developed for police. leadership programs. It used across various emergency fields, but because of the high-stress It was created by the National Wildfire Fire Coordination team management tactics, crossover well into law enforcement and all hazardous trainings.
2:56:09
Imagine 123 more homes or possibly 492 homes with a bonus adu law. The surrounding area also has limited nearby fire station coverage making safe evacuation routes an emergency access even more important in a wildfire emergency.
2:56:09
Imagine 123 more homes or possibly 492 homes with a bonus adu law. The surrounding area also has limited nearby fire station coverage making safe evacuation routes an emergency access even more important in a wildfire emergency.
3:13:28
You don't have to answer that And I don't even want to talk about the secondary evacuation route once I figured out where it was I'm assuming if the fire department is okay with that secondary access over dirt roads all the way to…
2:28:53
Governor Newsom allowed California companies to tax taxpayer dollars from the state $21 billion while fund wildfire fund to pay for their damages, fines and liabilities for fires that were directly tied to it.