57:32
And I think the more that it's talked about in the more open we discuss things about what is work, the less fear there is to have you know, with covid and now affordable housing.
1:49:26
We need more affordable housing. We don't need any more luxury housing. We have quite enough of that. But I just wanted to say that I'm really disappointed that this ever got put up for a vote and that you guys were practicing prejudicial…
37:24
The jails aren't public If you want to actually reduce those numbers, that's not something we proud of in terms of the numbers going up and the place doing more with homelessness That is not the best way to provide affordable housing for…
4:24:18
This project helps move in the right direction by adding much needed homes including affordable housing that will create opportunities for working families, seniors and essential workers to remain in the communities they serve.
4:58:03
And as much as this aims to target and prohibit unfair business practices, I have questions about the affordable issues related to affordable housing and homes that are naturally affordable too.