4:48:20
It's a it's a roundabout way to getting it. It's not a good user interface but I don't want there to be a perception that the leases are not available at some point to the public only accessible through appeal.
29:11
That's like a dangerous only one line left to situation And there's there's the crosswalk and I've been going down there a lot different and it's gave me 543 days that they're going to paint the crosswalk.
2:38:40
…support neighborhood safety These investments greatly accessibility and vision zero goals td has been providing regular monthly updates to council offices on project status expenditures and accomplishments to date.
4:02:55
I have never once thought wow thank goodness the city put $2 million aside for automated license plate readers. I've thought thank goodness for this buffered bike lane.
45:07
But you can you explain what's in this actually in this line item for bicycle facilities Because I think there's an immediate interpretation that this is the bike lanes and we're continuing to invest in just bike lanes which is…
2:00:08
…marijuana normalization than the science and safety standards can keep up with. Parents should not have to wonder whether the driver next to their child's school bus or crosswalk is impaired.