57:51
What we consider when we say homeless are the homeless population, mental health all of that has been lumped into this one big negative aspect and it affects me personally and my children And so I want to speak on being available to…
3:23:11
I'm going to share something real quick and I don't care if you start me but I just was giving my lunch to a homeless man on the way back and he gave me this necklace and I thought it was really special because I want him to pick it And he did…
37:24
The jails aren't public If you want to actually reduce those numbers, that's not something we proud of in terms of the numbers going up and the place doing more with homelessness That is not the best way to provide affordable housing for…
1:22:35
Father Joe's thing dignity, anthropology and these are in a circle of services I say places that I work with personally the homeless outreach I want to make a homeless outreach advisory board that might include some homeless or people…
3:11:40
Renters deserve to know the true cost of housing before they sign a lease, not after price. Transparency and limits on unnecessary fees will help families budget stay housed and I urge you to support this to avoid homelessness.
3:21:28
…whole budget negotiation, I thought homelessness was off the table. And then I thought well, we're going to cut the new center not one member of the Community Budget Alliance or any of the other people that I know that advocate for homeless…